Angel’s World envisions and proposes to set-up a humane abode (Shelter Home) to provide care & protection, and health care services to stray animals incl. birds, especially those homeless / abandoned / ailing / wounded / harmed and/or may need any specialized care.
The proposed facility – once wholly developed – will serve as a sanctuary for its residents in such manner that all their needs & requirements are holistically addressed.
We at Angel’s World believe that humans and animals & birds share these basic needs, which include:
1. Physiological needs – e.g., food and water, appropriate temperature/humidity, air and light conditions etc.
2. Social needs – preference for living in solitude, in pair bonds or in a group.
3. Psychological needs – appropriate stimulation and activity to prevent boredom.
4. Environmental needs – suitable home, space and territory.
5. Behavioural needs – e.g., hibernation, nest building, burrowing.
Basis the above needs and Team Angel’s World own passion and compassion for animals, Angel’s World endeavours to develop and maintain a humane abode to provide shelter, protection and care to these animals and birds with such conditions that will satisfy their basic needs.
To ensure long-term sustainability in terms of project implementation, funds will be raised from:
- Own contributions of the Board of Trustees
- Individual donations (online & offline)
- Grants from NGOs/VOs with similar focus area/s
- Govt. Grants
- Grants from the business community
In addition to above, Angel’s World will organize fund-raising events (luncheons, marathon, etc.) to mobilize support for its mandate which may be in shape of cash donations, donations-in-kind, volunteer support, arm-chair activism etc.
Conservation of eco-system : Protection and care of our animals and birds in natural-like habitat with compassionate human intervention together with sensitizing people about animal welfare will foster conservation and development of a balanced eco-system.
Employment at local level : The project will provide employment at the local level primarily to people of the neighboring villages / areas. More employment will be generated as the project is scaled up and other proposed interventions are started.
Village development : In addition to employment generation, Angel’s World will also undertake need-based and other grass-root interventions to improve the quality-of-life indicators of the host communities
Environment conservation : The setting-up of proposed Gobar Gas Plant will provide a non-polluting and renewable source of energy. This will also reduce burden on forests and fossil fuel.